BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) — Here is the town of Bend’s street and website traffic report for the week of June 20-26.
- NW Crossing Generate between NW Labiche Lane and NW Shevlin
- Wilson Corridor Improvements Job – Avenue improvements on Wilson from Next Road to 15th Avenue. For far more data stop by the Wilson Undertaking web page. This is a multiphase job with several intersections and road closures in the course of its entirety.
- Intersection of SE Wilson Avenue and SE Ninth Avenue for roundabout design, comprehensive intersection closure with detour through late June 2022 (weather dependent).
- Newport Corridor Advancements Undertaking – Several intersections alongside Newport Avenue to be closed due to updates in the drinking water main and stormwater facilities. Street closures connected to the task detailed down below. For more details, visit the Newport task internet site. Several closures as a result of the conclude of Winter season 2022.
- NW Newport Avenue between NW 10th avenue and NW 11th street, 4/5/22 – Mid Summer months 2022
- NW 11th Avenue Among NW Ogden Avenue and NW Milwaukee Avenue, comprehensive road closure, 4/5/22 – Mid Summer 2022
- ODOT 3rd Street Improvements – Infrastructure enhancements alongside 3rd Road from Butler Current market Street to Greenwood Avenue. Numerous kinds of targeted traffic control will be applied throughout design. Expected to be concluded at the conclusion of summer season 2023. Avenue sections impacted outlined underneath.
- Solitary-lane closures in the northbound and southbound lanes on Third Road between Greenwood Avenue and NE Olney Avenue
- Butler Sector to Mervin Sampels northbound gradual lane closure
- NW Crossing Farmers Current market – special event happening every single Saturday 6/4/21 – 9/17/21. Several highway closures linked to event (mentioned down below).
- NW Crossing Generate involving Mount Washington Push and NW Crossing Drive (Circle)
- NW John Freemont concerning NW Ordiway Avenue and NW Fort Clatsop Avenue
- NW Fort Clatsop Street involving NW Ordway Avenue and NW John Freemont Road
- Glen Vista Street between NW Kiesow Court and South Highway for infrastructure installation, single lane closure with flagging, 6/2/22 – 9/2/22
- Sewer Extension Method – The yearly challenge involves installing gravity sewer mains and sewer laterals in purchase to allow for qualities to decommission their septic programs and hook up to the community sewer technique. Entire street closures with nearby access in SE Bend linked to this job (closures shown underneath). For extra data, visit bendoregon.gov/admiral-king-jehu.
- King Hezekiah Way involving King Jehu Way and King Solomon Court, 4/11/22 – mid-summer season 2022.
- King Jehu Way in between King Hezekiah Way and Desert Woods Push, 4/25/22 – mid-summertime 2022.
- Admiral Way between Reed Sector Street and Greenmont Push, 6/14/22 – Tumble 2022
- Brosterhous Road between Murphy Street and Knott Highway for infrastructure installation, northbound lane closure with detour. Believed through early summer 2022. This is section of the Brosterhous Accessibility Improvements Undertaking.
- NW Shevlin Ranch Road between NW Bordeaux Lane and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, comprehensive road closure. Completion scheduled for finish of June.
- Brinson Boulevard between NE 18th Avenue and Layton Avenue for infrastructure set up, eastbound lane closure. Completion scheduled for early summer time 2022.
- NW Silver Buckle Street – As aspect of the Rimrock Pump Stations Advancement challenge, full highway closure throughout function hrs.
Get the job done schedules are dependent on weather conditions ailments and other components. Normally exercising enhanced caution within construction zones. Motorists must use selected detour routes. Nearby residential streets are for neighborhood traffic only.
Make contact with: Deedee Fraley, Assistant City Engineer
541-385-6199, [email protected]
For Street Preservation linked thoughts: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
541-317-3035, [email protected]
Closures and detours in Bend are current weekly at: bendoregon.gov/targeted visitors
Discover far more information about road functions at: bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly experiences can be gained via e mail by subscribing to Weekly Street and Targeted traffic Stories at: bendoregon.gov/enews